All my little guys have a vet!

summerseeking

Avid Member
I’m so excited. All of my little reptile friends officially have a vet, Chams and my little beardie ❤️. After all the sick/dying/dead Cham posts lately I been kiiiiiiinda freaking out about keeping my crew healthy and strong. They are all scheduled with check-ups and fecals. If you are in the Bay Area, Montclair Veterinary is where their doctor home will be. Just in case you are looking.

No one I called takes drop off fecals without first establishing a relationship which makes sense. I’m used to that with my pup. Just wanted to share.

They have great reviews overall. My boy Blythe has an appointment next week. I’ll keep y’all posted on how that experience goes. Definitely nervous about transporting them lol.

It is always a good idea to have a trusted vet on hand. Taking in fecals is a great idea as well. Anytime you get a new cham no matter where you get it from you want to do this to ensure it does not have anything before introducing it to your collection.

I also take in a filled out help form when I take mine in.

It is always a good idea to have a trusted vet on hand. Taking in fecals is a great idea as well. Anytime you get a new cham no matter where you get it from you want to do this to ensure it does not have anything before introducing it to your collection.

I also take in a filled out help form when I take mine in.
Yay! I hope all of your sweeties get a clean bill of health. 💗
What I do is write down all of my husbandry info (using the help form) for the vet. Saves so much time answering 20 million questions the vet may ask. Here’s the questions if you need. https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help.66/

Such a great suggestion! Thank you guys. Will do. I’m gonna look so organized. I also keep a detail spreadsheets on feedings + supplements, outside time, and handlings + their reactions to handling lol. Did I say organized…I think I meant anal 😅😅😅

Back
Top Bottom