All Hail the Veil!!!

Here is our Petco Brat Zaphod :D...

(Yes, he is shedding in almost every picture we have :ROFLMAO:)
We miss him so much :love:

IMG_1449 (571x800).jpg

038.JPG

040.JPG

In response to some feedback that Panthers are getting all the love and there isn't a "Club" for veileds, I figured that we could do something about this! (y) So how about it? Show off your veiled chameleons :love:!!!

I'll start things off...
I saw the thread where this was being talked about and I'm glad to see it finally becoming a thing. Thank you Decadancin, thank you.

Now I get to sit back and enjoy all of the beautiful veiled pics rolling my way!

In response to some feedback that Panthers are getting all the love and there isn't a "Club" for veileds, I figured that we could do something about this! (y) So how about it? Show off your veiled chameleons :love:!!!

I love this! Thanks so much Deca!

Here he is! Leonard the brat. He's getting sleepy so he's in a relatively good mood. Tried getting him out of the cage for a better pic but he was having NONE of that.

#hailtheveil....I like that....it's like our own private cult now! :D

Attachments

• IMG_2631.jpg
    IMG_2631.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 433
I have been very blessed as far as their temperament. So far their offspring seem to have the same. The male has only tried to bite me one time but I deserved it, closed the viv door on his tail once during an escape attempt. Luckily it wasn’t bad...

Mine was ok as a juvenile, but once he got his big boy attitude it was all over. My wife was misting him and he decided to scurry out of his viv, so we had to guide him back in. After that escapade, we pretty much lost all his trust. He still hand feeds, but absolutely no handling.

Back
Top Bottom