alice is getting her first colors

Chameleon Punk

my new baby panther Alice is startting to get green around her eye im excited i will post a good ic asap she is shy so i couldnt get a good one yet

and a funny thing she has a vendedta on on cricket it started two days ago one of the crickets got out of the feeding cup. and she cant seem to get him it looks like she got him because he is missing a leg and every day i put the same on in and all she seems to do is chase this one its really funny!!!:p

Little Alice will be showing lots of colors over the next few months as she grows up. Enjoy her while she is growing at warp speed. We do need those pictures or how can we watch her grow along with you?

my new baby panther Alice is startting to get green around her eye im excited i will post a good ic asap she is shy so i couldnt get a good one yet

and a funny thing she has a vendedta on on cricket it started two days ago one of the crickets got out of the feeding cup. and she cant seem to get him it looks like she got him because he is missing a leg and every day i put the same on in and all she seems to do is chase this one its really funny!!!:p

Back
Top Bottom