alfies new home

sulley

what do you guys think of my alfies new home.
its 4ft high by 2ft wide by 2ft deep.
the roof has been meshed and there are loads of vents all over.
alfie was in a reptibreeze before and i was struggling with humidity although i boarded up the sides.well since ive moved him into here,he loves it.his colours are more vibrant,hes always exploring where as in the reptibreeze he was always hiding.his appetite has improved too.its got 4 live plants and some willow trellice on the sides.so what do you think??

20130607_182520.jpg

20130607_182527.jpg

i have an umbrella,2 ficus and im not sure what the other is but when i brought it i did read it was safe :)

Very nice enclosure! I love all the vines, giving perfect access to all areas of his enclosure. Very well thought out! I can see why he is so happy in there :)

Very nice enclosure! I love all the vines, giving perfect access to all areas of his enclosure. Very well thought out! I can see why he is so happy in there :)

thankyou so much for your comment :)

soon i will be adding more vines lower down just incase he wants to venture down there.
when he was in the reptibreeze i was always trying to arrage it so he would like it but with no luck.im glad hes happy with it now.i find he only likes to bask on the right side of the viv also.its weird how they have there preferences to there home isnt it lol

Back
Top Bottom