"Air Plant" ID?

Very good book to read
20190412_024759.jpg

Like what... security?

I frequently work the night shift at a moderately sized veterinary hospital. I do the bulk of the instrument maintenance and sterile reprocessing, and help the night technician with more difficult patients/keep the tech sane haha! It's usually either very busy or not busy at all, so I tend to do a bit of reading between tasks.

I love cockatiels! I'm very fond of the cacatuidae family in general, and I feel if I ever venture into breeding it'd be cockatiels. So many fun color morphs, and just great personalities all around! I might have to check out that book. :) my little hen, Athena, just reached breeding age and is such a doll! She'd have lovely babies. One day!

D'aw! They're so silly and sweet when they're little. Athena was the most ridiculous tiny baby! That's a pretty impressive fish shelf!

And yeah, between night shift and gloves, I'm pale as a ghost. :rolleyes:

I miss a post here and there if I'm browsing and dont have time to respond, haha! I did find a "special feeder" dealer in Canada, at least. Silly government!
I understand...u need to be concentrating at the work....mixing wrong vial of tube can cause more silly government regulation n rules...."a new strain of virus just newly discovered in karma lab Canada...we are live outside the lab right now...as u see the health inspector are going in and out the lab building.....report from channel 7 live at 7 ocolck news...Im alphakenc now back to u GoodKarma19."

Haha! :LOL: thankfully I don't deal with infectious materials too often! Worst case scenario I'll break a 60k + piece of equipment. So far so good! (y)

Haha! :LOL: thankfully I don't deal with infectious materials too often! Worst case scenario I'll break a 60k + piece of equipment. So far so good! (y)
I haven't see u here for a while..I hope u didnt really break those 60k+ piece of equipment...i been reading lots wikileaks lately...I just hate to see ur name on it...hopefully everything is ok with u.

Back
Top Bottom