AHHHH WHAT IS THIS HELP IDENTIFY!!!!

You need to get adventurous. Go outside, take a few fallen branches, a big pile of leaves, and a hollowed out mossy log and throw them in your enclosure with NO sterilization. :cool:
I brought in branches from outside and got mites... I like a controlled environment for Beman... I like knowing that stuff is not going to crawl out and eat him while he is sleeping!

I work for Michaels as a customer experience manager, and I can say it probably came from the wood. Usually batches of our natural wood is checked before it is sent out, but stuff does fly under the radar. I would suggest trying to find the Tag that was on the item and seeing if anyone else had issues with these guys and see if Michaels can compensate you with a different item or refund if it ends up messing your wood up pretty badly. You can contact our corporate number from our website.

I work for Michaels as a customer experience manager, and I can say it probably came from the wood. Usually batches of our natural wood is checked before it is sent out, but stuff does fly under the radar. I would suggest trying to find the Tag that was on the item and seeing if anyone else had issues with these guys and see if Michaels can compensate you with a different item or refund if it ends up messing your wood up pretty badly. You can contact our corporate number from our website.
I don't have the tags or receipt because I redid his entire enclosure with them a few months ago when I got rid of all the fake vines... And I don't know which kind it came out of either. I bought the really long natural ones and then the ones that were shorter. I believe they were two different types of natural wood. :(

I don't have the tags or receipt because I redid his entire enclosure with them a few months ago when I got rid of all the fake vines... And I don't know which kind it came out of either. I bought the really long natural ones and then the ones that were shorter. I believe they were two different types of natural wood. :(
Are you part of michaels rewards? If so, you can return an item without a receipt. Look up your local area and see if there were any recalls on the wood. My location doesn’t have any branches, so I can’t look up the number for you, but I’m sure they could find the item number for you in store!

Are you part of michaels rewards? If so, you can return an item without a receipt. Look up your local area and see if there were any recalls on the wood. My location doesn’t have any branches, so I can’t look up the number for you, but I’m sure they could find the item number for you in store!
No I am not but I will look into the recalls. Thank you!

I'm now more concerned about those infesting the wood structure of your house that I am about them bothering your chameleon.
Here the termites would beat them to any good wood.
Well I only found the one. And it was still in the wood. It had not come out yet. I had to pull the whole piece out of the cage and saw it in half then pound the wood on the ground outside to get it to fall out.

Back
Top Bottom