Ahaetulla prasina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittiekins

Other wise known as the beautiful Asian vine snake!

I'm looking to sell my (what I was told to be) girl Asian vine snake. Her name is Mulan.
I've had her for roughly a year and plan to move cross country and can not keep her. She's a very pretty girl and I care about her very very much.
Care is very close to that of a chameleon, so I trust people here know the level of care that is required. She eats VERY well and is currently on 2 large Anoles twice a month. ( The 15th and last of every month).
Handling is kept to a bare minimum, although a docile snake, handling can and will cause stress.

I was hoping to get a full 200 for her cage, decor, heat lamp/light, and of course her. (Uvb/uva is required for this species of snake, but not included.)
If all you need is her let me let me know! All I ask is to see you have a cage ready for her! And price will be dropped accordingly.

If you have any questions or comments on Mulan, let me know. The fastest way to hear back from me is through email. [email protected]
Thank you!

Local pick up only in SoCal. I CAN NOT ship her. I'm very sorry, although shipping is a common thing, I don't believe it to be safe.

Attachments

• Capturehgtrdt.JPG
    Capturehgtrdt.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Mulan.JPG
    Mulan.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 207
Come on guys... I need to find Mulan a new home. She's sweet and docile!

Attachments

• IMG_0160.JPG
    IMG_0160.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_0162.JPG
    IMG_0162.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0166 (1).JPG
    IMG_0166 (1).JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG