Age and Gender?

Evaleana

This is our Chameleon
It’s name is Frankie “Snoopy” Crawley
We just got it from PetSmart but they were unable to tell us it’s age and gender. Can you help identify please? And tell me if s/he looks healthy?

Attachments

• 7C67DADE-F9B8-4B23-92C0-43BDE327587E.jpeg
    7C67DADE-F9B8-4B23-92C0-43BDE327587E.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 245
Looks like a female. But need a better picture of back of foot. And petsmart is one of the worst to get a chameleon from. Let me guess they where using a water dish. Most of the time they dont mist them. But glad you found this place. Its a good place to get info alot of knowledgeable people here.

It’s casque does look female but take pictures of it’s hind legs, if there are spurs on the back of its hind feed it will be male, no spurs female. Read basic husbandry, chameleon supplementation, all available in search bar...these are important reads for new owners. Congrats let us know what you find out!

Respectfully, since this Cham is obviously a veiled shouldn’t this thread be moved over to general discussion? The identification forum has a bit stricter rules than the rest.

Even if the mods don’t move it, I think it would be a good idea to start a separate thread over there so we can review your husbandry and figure out what is going on with your chams mouth. Looks like something is going on there... can you take some good pics of her mouth and back feet and post them in the general discussion forum?

Sorry I missed that I’m on an iPhone...yes the mouth looks bruised/possibly infected, take Brody’s advice...more pics of mouth and hind feet in general discussion, also fill out the help form thoroughly...

Kindly,

Bobby

Back
Top Bottom