After 19 years of waiting.... the real thread

Beautiful Job and I appreciate you getting the lighting from yours truly here.:)
Thank you and great work!

Ralph,
WOW!!! When we were going over techniques with that foam and how to do the pots and planters with the Dragon Ledges you just kept asking questions and I knew there was something brewing in that head of yours! Those "small" 48" tall cages were just the test bed, weren't they!

I love seeing how it all came together! This is incredible!
Your new parson's will love it!

Bill

Todd (light your reptiles.com) and Bill (Dragon Strand cages) ,

Thanks for the solid information, quality products, and good customer service.

He's getting bigger......

This was also a picture from his B-day. Officially 1 yr old in this pic.

Attachments

• Atlas Bday 1 003.jpg
    Atlas Bday 1 003.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 331
Titan is looking gorgeous! Happy hatch day little man.

I've been wondering when I see more pictures of him. :D

As an aspiring keeper with only the hopes of a screen cage setup this has crushed my confidence. As a kid I used to catch wild common chameleons in Africa. Back in the US I attempted to keep them in the early 1970s but the technology wasn't there for us poor kids. After researching I thought that I could get a couple of cages and have a go at keeping a pair but not sure now if this is what it really takes. The room is gorgeous.

As an aspiring keeper with only the hopes of a screen cage setup this has crushed my confidence. As a kid I used to catch wild common chameleons in Africa. Back in the US I attempted to keep them in the early 1970s but the technology wasn't there for us poor kids. After researching I thought that I could get a couple of cages and have a go at keeping a pair but not sure now if this is what it really takes. The room is gorgeous.

If you have the passion and the ability don't give up. After all this was a 19 year wait and I planned this out a long time ago. I sure as heck didn't just have the money lying around, I breed a few types of tree boas which essentially pay for the hobby. I started breeding those animals 20 years ago, the timing was not an accident.

You know you can buy from Home Depot the metal frames needed to make a screen. Make what ever size you need. Attach them. You got a large cage. Lighting is more expensive, but there are people now a days that can help with that.

So, if you are interested, I can tell you who to get the cage from if you would rather buy a solid design. I can point you in the right direction for where to get the lighting. I can even point you in the direction of where to get a captive hatched baby. The animal of course is the most expensive part. With multiple breeders this year being successful you may find one for a very good price. However you need to have a cage ready.

This thread is insanely cool and I can feel the seed sprouting in my brain for one of these. Do keep us posted on this guys progress and you need to share more pics :)

Back
Top Bottom