African fat tailed gecko

Zevil

Avid Member
I'm getting a new pet. I'm interested in a white and black patterns of two particular morphs, white out and oreo. Anyone know anything about the morphs? Because both morphs look similar to me.

you could always go with blizzard leopard geckos. i’d recommend checking different breeders prices to make sure you don’t get overcharged. i had a friend over pay 500 for a black night morph because he got it on craigslist and not a breeder

you could always go with blizzard leopard geckos. i’d recommend checking different breeders prices to make sure you don’t get overcharged. i had a friend over pay 500 for a black night morph because he got it on craigslist and not a breeder

Thanks but blizzard leopard gecko doesn't have the black and white pattern that I love. And I already have a leopard gecko. Anyway I have already ordered an Oreo AFT. He/she is the one on the top right corner. I'm waiting for the seller to ship in August.

Attachments

• IMG-20190701-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20190701-WA0000.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 186
Thanks but blizzard leopard gecko doesn't have the black and white pattern that I love. And I already have a leopard gecko. Anyway I have already ordered an Oreo AFT. He/she is the one on the top right corner. I'm waiting for the seller to ship in August.

Have fun tamin that lil dude. At my job i attempt to handle our centers american banded and the little turd bites me almost every time

Back
Top Bottom