Affordable enclosures

Kellerskritters

Just wanted to reach out, my wife and I have some breeding projects in the works. We have a setup for all of our babies at the moment, but I'm trying to upgrade and look into a more efficient/effective house for all the babies. Currently have 49 babies and the system I have is working but I'm building a whole new room for the future, and wanted some opinions.

Let me know what cages you guys have or dealt with that are cost effective for bulk supply! Thanks in advance! (Photos of some babies just because who doesn't love baby chams... a spicy Cham and a calm one)

Attachments

• 373107AC-0878-4A01-9A27-ECF4FDD5A11E.png
    373107AC-0878-4A01-9A27-ECF4FDD5A11E.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 43
  • B9D7D5D8-C63D-42AB-BF9B-001C00D89975.jpeg
    B9D7D5D8-C63D-42AB-BF9B-001C00D89975.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 39
My system works short term for the smaller species I breed with a lower birth number. It is great for neonates but may not suite panthers for very long. If you are looking for something to install permanently and expect repeat clutches of 50 then you will want something more substantial. Dragon Strand has banks of breeder cages and there are some others you can buy in bulk but it will be a substantial investment.

My system works short term for the smaller species I breed with a lower birth number. It is great for neonates but may not suite panthers for very long. If you are looking for something to install permanently and expect repeat clutches of 50 then you will want something more substantial. Dragon Strand has banks of breeder cages and there are some others you can buy in bulk but it will be a substantial investment.
Thank you for the input! I have even considered making screen cages. I'm just in the middle of the cost to build vs buy.

Back
Top Bottom