Advice needed with shipping problems.

Had something similar happen with FedEx where I was waiting at the door as the FedEx guy drove by the house. When I called the support line, I told them I was going to wait for them to connect me to someone who could call the driver and have them actually deliver it. After a few minutes they were magically able to make it happen.
Don’t be a pushover when you talk to the agents (but also don’t be a jerk, it’s not their fault). They know this happens a lot.

UPS can and do handle live animals, but it may be something the seller has to get approval for. We ship FedEx because the rates are so much better.

Hopefully this isn’t an expensive lesson learned and everything works out in the end.

Please let us all know that your baby is OK I’m sure there’s a lot of people anxious to know that he made it through after you get him all settled of course especially the water!!! praying for you and your new baby.

Sorry for the late response,
I went as soon as they opened, got my package.
Box felt like a mini fridge.
I opened, I was devastated.
I’m front of me was a beautiful lifeless Jackson chameleon.
I was angry, frustrated, and sad at the same time.

I don’t blame Underground or UPS, it was all my fault. Hopefullly tomorrow I’ve found the better me.

Underground Contacted me not long ago.
Their investigation concluded that it was negligence on the UPS driver. His comments were package didn’t have apartment number.
that was debunked real quick.
They’ve agreed to refund all of my money, and offered free shipping if I get another chameleon. Which I’m not, at least not yet.

Underground Contacted me not long ago.
Their investigation concluded that it was negligence on the UPS driver. His comments were package didn’t have apartment number.
that was debunked real quick.
They’ve agreed to refund all of my money, and offered free shipping if I get another chameleon. Which I’m not, at least not yet.
I'm so sorry this happened. I'm happy it was at least resolved and you were able to figure out what happened. Hopefully UPS does something about negligence of their drivers.

Sorry for the late response,
I went as soon as they opened, got my package.
Box felt like a mini fridge.
I opened, I was devastated.
I’m front of me was a beautiful lifeless Jackson chameleon.
I was angry, frustrated, and sad at the same time.

I don’t blame Underground or UPS, it was all my fault. Hopefullly tomorrow I’ve found the better me.
Don’t blame your self for what happened. You were home and waiting for your package. This was the fault of UPS and underground NOT you. Underground should have never shipped for weekend delivery.

I’m so sorry that this situation did not end well.

Back
Top Bottom