Advice needed please

Chamberlain345

I have a velid male chameleon who is about 2-3 months old I think. I got him Thursday and I feed him 4 crickets medium sized in the morning and a meal worm or two around 1-2. He eats the both just fine and right away. I use a spray bottle on him 3-4 times a day and use a homemade dripper thought the day. I got him for a ecology class because we needed to have a reptile for the class. I take him in tomrrow but what do I do over the weekend when I'm not there? I don't want to take the cage back and forth every time it's a hassle.

Can you make a setup at home and only bring the cham back and forth? Otherwise my suggestion would be to get an automatic timer for the lights and invest in an automatic mister.

Can you make a setup at home and only bring the cham back and forth? Otherwise my suggestion would be to get an automatic timer for the lights and invest in an automatic mister.
I have a light timer the lights turn on at 8:30 am and turn on at 8:30 pm. I have looked for mister but I haven't found any that would work. Do you have any suggestions for a homemade automatic mister? And if I make a setup at home what would I do to make that?

No suggestions for a homemade mister. Monsoon is a cheap mister you can get on amazon and would do the job.
For home you would have to replicate what you have in the classroom. Lights and whatnot.
If you're new to chams I suggest checking out the care sheets on here too. Welcome to the forum BTW

No suggestions for a homemade mister. Monsoon is a cheap mister you can get on amazon and would do the job.
For home you would have to replicate what you have in the classroom. Lights and whatnot.
If you're new to chams I suggest checking out the care sheets on here too. Welcome to the forum BTW
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom