Adult Male Panther Chameleon Weight?

My adult Ambanja(2.7 mos) is about 170- 175 grams. I had two Sambavas, one was about 230 and the other at his highest weight was about 265. My Ambanja is on the small side. And then there is PeeWee my 8 month old Ambanja that weighs 37 grams! lol You can understand why I named him that!:p

Thanks for some feedback guys. I thought I had read a large adult male panther was 250g. I took my Nitro to the vet when I posted this and he weighed 294g.

He is from Sire "14K" and I expected him to be large, but it appears he's a beast. ;-) He's 3.5 years old.

That is indeed a beast and I think the largest weight I have ever heard of for a panther! Now you have to post pics!

He is closer to 7 months right now. I have weighed him consistently since I got him and I am sure on both the weight and age. He was the largest in the clutch when I picked him out. At 4 months he weighed 50 grams so he has put on nearly a gram a day since ive had him.

He is closer to 7 months right now. I have weighed him consistently since I got him and I am sure on both the weight and age. He was the largest in the clutch when I picked him out. At 4 months he weighed 50 grams so he has put on nearly a gram a day since ive had him.

Even at 7 months that is quite large! And that is huge for 4 months. I suppose at some point he will slow down or if not, you are gonna have a monster on your hands.

This is Nitro, my 3.5 year old Male Panther Chameleon that weighed in at 294 grams at the vet the other day. I have never seen another Panther Chameleon in person, so not sure how big he looks compared to others. I didn't know how to get a pic to show his size either, so here he is outside on my hand. He's the son of Cali Chams 14K, and is super sweet.

Back
Top Bottom