Adult male and female BB Ambilobes (Houston)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCDenton

It breaks my heart but I'm going to have to part with the chams. I took a new job and my husbandry isn't going to be up to par anymore.

The male is probably about a year and is a total stud. One picture was taken about a week ago and was the first time in his life that he fully fired up. His bars were almost white...it was epic. Other was taken about two months ago. Asking $450 right now, will listen to offers since I'd like to move him in a month or less. His daddy is Hazo-Matoatoa from Kammerflage Chameleons, so he's from good stock.

The female is a year and a half or so. She's my favorite and is very sweet and cute. She had some swelling on the front of her eyes that is going down. Tentatively would like $200 for her. I would STRONGLY prefer not to ship her and this price would be discounted if I could find someone local. I would also strongly prefer that she be a pet rather than a breeder because she means a lot to me. So the price would be low for the right owner.

I also have two 2x2x4 screen cages, a mist king, basically the full setup. Will negotiate a price on those if they're going to be included with a cham.

Attachments

• IMG_2830.JPG
    IMG_2830.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_2996x.JPG
    IMG_2996x.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 525
  • IMG_302x3.jpg
    IMG_302x3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 414
Status
Not open for further replies.