Adorable crochet chameleon

Olimpia

Biologist & Ecologist
So I was browsing Etsy for chameleon stuff (don't we all... No? Just me?) and came across this store selling a crochet pattern for a really adorable chameleon. I, not having any crocheting skills to speak of, asked her if she sold already-made chameleons and she did. So I asked her to make one in red and blue, my favorite color combo on chameleons.

How cute is this little guy for all of you that have small children? (Or like me, who want to see this adorable little thing on my desk every day.)

7e4z.jpg

n7qm.jpg

ds7g.jpg

yxn4.jpg

It's not as beautiful as Jann or Trace's chameleons but I thought this guy was just super cute.

Oh, I'm going to have to go pattern hunting! He's darling!
I love making stuff, prefer knitting, but I think crocheting might be easier in this case.
Now you have to think of a name for him...
I wish someone would make a little rubbery chameleon that would hang on my pen, and that I could reposition. Sigh.

That is really a cute little thing! I can't really get a sense of how big it is - it looks very small - ?

Deb

Thanks everyone, I am so giddy with him!

Deb, he's about 5.5" long, so he fits on my hand. I assume he's supposed to be a baby's toy, so he's little but will fit perfectly on my desk without taking up a lot of room.

Oh, I'm going to have to go pattern hunting! He's darling!
I love making stuff, prefer knitting, but I think crocheting might be easier in this case.
Now you have to think of a name for him...
I wish someone would make a little rubbery chameleon that would hang on my pen, and that I could reposition. Sigh.

This is close enough!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 147
Back
Top Bottom