Adopting a chameleon

Carloscruz

Avid Member
I might be adopting a chameleon from A friend. I think it is a male and I have a question how much should I feed him he said he got him from some one else and I think He is 2 to 3 years old.

I might be adopting a chameleon from A friend. I think it is a male and I have a question how much should I feed him he said he got him from some one else and I think He is 2 to 3 years old.
I’m assuming it’s a veiled or panther. I feed my adult males the same that I do my females…3-4 feeders 3 days a week plus occasional treats. My panther is maintaining his weight quite well with this. My male veiled has been getting chunky because he hunts down and eats his isopods, so while I give him the same amount of feeders, I give him much smaller ones and less treats.

I’m assuming it’s a veiled or panther. I feed my adult males the same that I do my females…3-4 feeders 3 days a week plus occasional treats. My panther is maintaining his weight quite well with this. My male veiled has been getting chunky because he hunts down and eats his isopods, so while I give him the same amount of feeders, I give him much smaller ones and less treats.
Thanks it is a veiled

1 Leopard gecko 2 parakeets One chameleon one Tarantula

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom