Adopt a Panther... Please.

Uribe

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone that can take over the care of my 9 mo. male Ambanja? It was an impulsive decision to get him in the first place, and with the health issues he's having. I don't feel like I am capable of giving him the care he deserves.

It would need to be a pick up situation. I dont feel confident shipping him. I would provide both heat and UV lamps and fixtures. Mesh enclosure, everything in it, supplements, light timer, etc. All at no charge. I just want to know he will be taken care of properly.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Uribe and I thank you!

Ian Holland

Please feel free to call me.

PS- I am in Northwest Illinois, and I would be willing to meet anyone half way considering it's not a ridiculous distance.

What sort of medical concerns do you have? Just curious as I am always willing to take in sick/injured chameleons in the midwest area and really am not all that far from the Chicago area, but knowing a little more information about the situation would be great. I have to get running to work shortly, but would be able to give you a call tomorrow if you would like to discuss him more.

I would like to thank everyone who showed interest in helping Uribe and I. Thankfully, I've found an experienced keeper who lives very close and is willing to give Uribe the care he needs. We will be meeting up today.

Thanks dann6!

Uribe and I thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom