Accidentally spilled d3 on all my crickets

Ok so this is dumb my but like I accidentally spilled some of my calcium with d3 in the container where I keep my crickets and they literally all got covered in it. Do I like dunk them individually in water to get it off or just get rid of them cause I got them like 3 days ago and it’d be such a waste of money to get rid of them. Cause I definitely can’t feed them to my cham now.

Crickets die so easily.. one of the reasons I stopped feeding them. Every time I put carrot in their gutload they died. 🤷🤣
So I’m not the only one! They’d always die so fast when I’d put carrots in there for them, I started putting kale in instead and they LOVE it so much more like they all gather around it and eat it

So I’m not the only one! They’d always die so fast when I’d put carrots in there for them, I started putting kale in instead and they LOVE it so much more like they all gather around it and eat it
Ha! I don't believe kale is recommended for gutload. I recommend using collard greens or mustard greens.

Back
Top Bottom