About egg! Help!!!!! Chinese gilr~

veiled chameleon eggs
3b174da1e4.jpg

in china we give eggs to mark.to prevent the egg filp .beacause in the early ,the egg of inside is not stable.if the egg turn over .it may be dead.

Eggs will do poorly in moving air incubator when air moves over them. If air inside moves from fan (looks like this is a forced air incubator)- will kill eggs. I learned this the hard way for myself with iguana eggs I had in a forced air incubator that I didn't want to put lids on because of the size of the eggs. Put a lid on the eggs like I do.

I don't see mildew or mold in picture. Maybe I would see in real life but I don't see it in the photo. I do see eggs that are shrivelling. I see a strangely formed egg in there also which is surprisingly similar to another chinese egg we saw on here a week or two ago. I mention because I have only seen two chameleon eggs formed that way and I have seen thousands (looks like peanut), and both here on the forums from china in the past couple of weeks- an odd coincidence...

Last edited:
you mean you see the strangely egg couple of weeks ago????hou can?! when i see the panther lay the strangely egg .i was surprise too!

Back
Top Bottom