Abnormal behavior for my chameleon

Lglizard man

I have a normally annoyingly social male veiled chameleon about a year old. A few days ago he was climbing a lamp post while I was cleaning his cage and took about a 4ft tall fall onto the bottom of the lamp post , he seemed and look fine. He has been very unsocial since. Yesterday he threw up which until than I didn't know they could do. Today he started shedding and goes to the bottom of his cage and let's water drip all over his body which he has never done before and even during that process he has still been annoyingly social in the past. I'm not sure if it is a phase or something to be concerned about

I haven't ever been able to get a real good photo of him but this is the best I have and is the same way he looks now, no physical features have changed

Attachments

• 20170124_092638.jpg
    20170124_092638.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 125
Possible internal damage from the fall? Has he vomitted any more? How is his mobility?

If he is still acting strange, a vet visit may be needed to rule out internal injuries.

Update: he could be associating his fall with me because he is now getting out and being social with my girlfriend, he's just not interested in doing it for me

Back
Top Bottom