Aagh!

Eltortu

Established Member
I got the day off from work, my kids are at school, my wife is asleep -she work nights -, the PlayStation network is down, my dog is at the groomers, don't have a book to read, I clean my garage and cars on Sunday, my pets cages got them clean yesterday...I guess I'll go stare at the wall and see what happens...

I would love a day with nothing to do! I constantly procrastinate so I'm constantly feeling guilty for not doing what I should be. Oh, to have everything done... Soon enough, summer starts in May.

I take it you don't have 8 or 9 crochet projects lined up just waiting for you to start working on them.....

Um, sounds ......fascinating. I think I'll go with watching paint dry! :D

The thing with boredom is that it's self inflicted, there's always plenty to do, we just choose not to!
If my kids dare say 'Dad ,I'm bored!" ,they know I'll suggest cleaning my reptile cages or the pond, or if I'm in a particular mood, I present them with a bucket of hot soapy water and toothbrush and point them to the bathroom tiles!
Strangely, these fits of boredom seem to pass quickly! :)

I would love a day with nothing to do! I constantly procrastinate so I'm constantly feeling guilty for not doing what I should be. Oh, to have everything done... Soon enough, summer starts in May.

Story of my life :D

I thought it was summer all year in the keys :cool:

Story of my life :D

I thought it was summer all year in the keys :cool:

Lol I'm not in the keys, Tampa Bay area. Maybe for a northerner it's always summer here, but to a local it gets pretty damn cold. But summer as in when the college lets out for break...

Want to write my 3 page problem/solution paper on the HR511 snake ban? Its due Monday ;) I've been procrastinating all week on it D: anyone know any good links to info on it ;) LOL

Lol I'm not in the keys, Tampa Bay area. Maybe for a northerner it's always summer here, but to a local it gets pretty damn cold. But summer as in when the college lets out for break...

ah yes College slipped my mind. I do frequent south FL and the Keys during this time of year for the Winter Music Conference usually. I couldn't imagine real summer in Miami Beach or anywhere in South FL . Hot Hot and Sticky. Pools, Beaches, and Air Condition would be the only way :D Good luck with school ;)

A day with nothing to do?! Seems impossible, BUT, if such a thing were to occur, a whole day spent reading would be wonderful. I hope you're back to a busy schedule by now :)

A day with nothing to do?! Seems impossible, BUT, if such a thing were to occur, a whole day spent reading would be wonderful. I hope you're back to a busy schedule by now :)

Having a day off with nothing to do - including reading - is very rare for me. Yesterday I pickup two books at Barns & Noble, and yes I am back at regular life... :)

Back
Top Bottom