a very crazy afternoon

caroline?

Avid Member
So i got home today and i look in my chameleons cage and see babies... so. many. babies..
Cleo had her 2nd clutch and right now we're counting at least 26 babies!!!

also how do i post videos i have some videos of her having the babies!

Attachments

• BA2E1C91-0D5B-4EEA-84A0-E0BC004AD8A6.jpeg
    BA2E1C91-0D5B-4EEA-84A0-E0BC004AD8A6.jpeg
    154.1 KB · Views: 75
So j have an s20 galaxy . Before trying to upload I went to my video in gallery clicked share then the phone compressed it. Then should be compact enough to upload

dose anyone know how to clean all the dried sacks and stuff off the babies and the mom?
im really worried about one of the babies his umbilical cord is still attached to his stomach and the sack is wrapped around his tail and the tail looks broken, he won't curl it and it seems to bother him.

Attachments

• 1219D12F-2A10-4A11-82F8-BD9DD255FAFF.jpeg
    1219D12F-2A10-4A11-82F8-BD9DD255FAFF.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 75
Did you get the babies out of the mother's cage?
I don't think you have to worry about getting the stuff off the babies right now as long as it's not on their eyes and nostrils.
As for the baby with the umbilical cord...it needs to absorb it. You need to make sure it can't get stuck onto a branch or something else or tangled on anything.

@JacksJill or @Kaizen can you help with this please?

Last edited:
Did you get the babies out of the mother's cage?
I don't think you have to worry about getting the stuff off the babies right now as long as it's not on their eyes and nostrils.
As for the baby with the umbilical cord...it needs to absorb it. You need to make sure it can't get stuck onto a branch or something else or tangled on anything.

@JacksJill or @Kaizen can you help with this please?
i took all the babies out of the moms cage when she had them, i walked in while she was giving birth and she was trying to eat a baby while having them..😳

I have a local breeder taking them sometime this week because im unable to raise them but for now their in a cage with plants and fruit flies :)

also dose anyone know how i can clean her cage? the screen is covered in stuff from her having the babies and it's pretty hard to get off

Back
Top Bottom