A Small West African Shipment Just Arrived!

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello All

For those of you who have been patiently waiting there is a small west African shipment that has just arrived one kingsnake. They only have got about 3.3 of both Trioceros montiums and cristatus. From the pictures I have seen on kingsnake they appear to be in good health.

Jeremy A. Rich

Yes there are ctistatus, montium, and R. spectrum available now from Cameroon/EG. My company will have some available Monday (but we are wholesale only, don't sell to the general public, sorry). Not sure if this is the first of several imports or just a fluke yet.

Wow these are not a West African they are an East African species however similar topic. On Fauna Underground Reptiles has got Rhampholeon Spinosus for sale. I'm extremely surprised to see these ones for sale in the USA again and probably should not be seen for sale until their native habitat is more thoroughly conserved and restored. Listed as an Endangered species by the IUCN Red List. Now that they are here I hope they go to the best homes possible.

I would not consider them unless you are an advanced keeper ready to provide the best conditions for these guys.

Last edited:
Wow these are not a West African they are an East African species however similar topic. On Fauna Underground Reptiles has got Rhampholeon Spinosus for sale. I'm extremely surprised to see these ones for sale in the USA again and probably should not be seen for sale until their native habitat is more thoroughly conserved and restored. Listed as an Endangered species by the IUCN Red List. Now that they are here I hope they go to the best homes possible.

I would not consider them unless you are an advanced keeper ready to provide the best conditions for these guys.

What are you talking about, R. spectrum? They are a West African species (Cameroon, EG, Gabon).

Back
Top Bottom