A reminder to all chameleon lovers

I haven’t been on any chameleon site since Chame Leon, aka “chamey” passed away. He was our male veiled chameleon and not quite 4 yrs old. There was something special about chamey. No other pet in my entire life had the impact and affect on our lives as chamey had and I don’t think I will ever have the same feelings and affection for any animal in the future. Looking at everyone’s pictures and videos makes me wonder if anyone has the same feelings as I have had for a little green lizard. Enjoy the time you have with these amazing creatures and try to rescue as many as you can and provide a stress free life for them for as long as possible. Educate and inform as many people as you can and help the new owners to understand the needs of these fragile reptiles as quickly as possible and try to steer away the humans that don’t have what it takes to own and provide the life that every chameleon deserves. I hope everyone can be touched by their little guy or gal like we were touched by Chame Leon.... the best lil guy ever!

Back
Top Bottom