A picture of my panther

chachilla

Established Member
Here is a picture of one of my Sambava chameleon's, Charlie.(about 7 months old).

2010-01-18162223.jpg

I used a cell phone for the picture. Sorry i don't own a camera at the moment to take any better pictures.

my guy is about seven months old and he is a lot smaller than him....he def grew since i got him(he shed twice in a month) but i cant believe how big your guy is! what does he eat?

Well here is a picture of him at about 6 months old fired up. (I don't try to make him angry at all, but i was curious).

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

When i got him at 4 1/2 months old he was tiny. Really, he was small. I could not believe how small he was and how fast this guy is growing. However i put him in a big cage when i got him from the start. 26x25x48 inches big built by me.:D

His main diet at the moment is silkworms and crickets. Some times ill get him horn worms when i can. I cant get him to want to eat other items such as superworms which is o.k. because i wouldn't use them as a staple and more as a treat, but then again he might have been afraid of them when he was smaller and i haven't tried lately to see if he would take the offer of one.

At night his coloration is a solid yellow body with all of his stripes being red and red eye torrents. (sorry i don't have any pictures of Charlie asleep)
My guy also shed twice in one month when he was smaller in size. I have noticed with each shed his coloration is more vibrant with more red coming in such as in his eye torrents and under his mouth or would that be his throat hmm? Well his throat is kinda orange and red at the moment. His greens are starting to look neon greenish its really cool.

he is amazing...i still cant get over how big he is! lol....my lil one is bright yellow and red at night....during the day he is a neon greenish yellow and red...its amazing!

chameleonsnorthwest rocks!!! just got two female Falys, these girls are the cutest things ever!!! and soo nice and full of color for little girls.

your Sambava is amazing!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom