A mournful day indeed :(

DavePope

My 2 year old female veiled died this morning. She had been acting VERY odd the past few days and even lost the use of her back legs and tail.. :S i dont know what happened but something went very wrong. Sad timesss.

I am so sorry you lost her. Having lost a female myself I know exactly how you are feeling. You don't realise quite how attached you are to them until they are no longer here. :( Thinking of you, Tiff.

So sorry for your loss. Went through it myself about a month ago and I still haven't had the heart to take her cage down. We truly do get attached to these amazing creatures.

I am sorry Dave, two years is a long time to have then lose a chameleon you love. Wishing for better times for you.

So sorry to hear about your loss :( When that happen we just have to think about all the joy they brought to us & hopefully us to them when they were here with us.

Sorry about your loss.I lost A female last winter she was egg bound.And i had no idea since she had never been breed and not to heavy.Being A pet parent is not easy but definatly rewarding.

Back
Top Bottom