a lot of black

JDUBK

hey guys my male is getting his strength back but today I found him in the back of his cage about half way up in the cage and he has black on him. Im working on getting you all pictures as I type.

yes not to long ago he had a slight case of MBD but he is s much better now. But today he has a lot of black on him

yes a vet (family friend) stopped by its on his head and right along his normal color change areas the black in his side has gone down already but his head face is still black. I'm working on those pics sorry its taking so long

yes a vet (family friend) stopped by its on his head and right along his normal color change areas the black in his side has gone down already but his head face is still black. I'm working on those pics sorry its taking so long

if you have issues with it, pm me and ill upload it for you.

Hey man hows it going crazy weather here huh?
And he is a trooper I'm sure he will be okay and if not I'm going to do anything I can

Last Tuesday's storm was out of control! My friends and I were playing soccer at Lane Park that night. It was raining, hailing and for a minute we thought we were going to get hit by lighting, it was crazy fun!

Last Tuesday's storm was out of control! My friends and I were playing soccer at Lane Park that night. It was raining, hailing and for a minute we thought we were going to get hit by lighting, it was crazy fun!

Yea I know. We all went out off road and well it was a blast you should see my truck ha

Back
Top Bottom