A HUGE thank you!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just got back from Miss Grumpy’s first wellness check and all went wonderful. Miss Grumpy didn’t provide a fresh poo for a fecal so will have to do that when she poo’s next. The vet said she looks great...good skin, eyes, mouth, grip of tail and feet, alert, etc etc. I showed her a pic of Miss Grumpy the day I got her and she was impressed with the positive change. I reviewed Miss Grumpy’s husbandry and this further impressed her as she knows me from my dogs and cats and never having had an ‘exotic’ before. Anyhow, Miss Grumpy is a happy and healthy girl and I have only you all to thank for it...answering my often stupid questions and helping to teach me what I’m doing. I’ve seen how the same questions get asked over and over again. I’ve seen people get mad and huff off when you try to give them the help they asked for. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for continuing to answer the same questions post after post and not throwing your hands up and walking away because of overly-sensitive people. For some of us, you do make a positive difference so keep doing what you do. ((Hugs))

Just got back from Miss Grumpy’s first wellness check and all went wonderful. Miss Grumpy didn’t provide a fresh poo for a fecal so will have to do that when she poo’s next. The vet said she looks great...good skin, eyes, mouth, grip of tail and feet, alert, etc etc. I showed her a pic of Miss Grumpy the day I got her and she was impressed with the positive change. I reviewed Miss Grumpy’s husbandry and this further impressed her as she knows me from my dogs and cats and never having had an ‘exotic’ before. Anyhow, Miss Grumpy is a happy and healthy girl and I have only you all to thank for it...answering my often stupid questions and helping to teach me what I’m doing. I’ve seen how the same questions get asked over and over again. I’ve seen people get mad and huff off when you try to give them the help they asked for. So, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for continuing to answer the same questions post after post and not throwing your hands up and walking away because of overly-sensitive people. For some of us, you do make a positive difference so keep doing what you do. ((Hugs))
Wonderful honey! So happy to hear it! Thank you for sharing <3

Back
Top Bottom