A Healthy Eater

jonr

so today i noticed my Male Veiled has a EMPTY Pit inside him.... WOW he at 13 meal worms and 20+ crickets.... wow he is a hog... :)

wo w!! i guess so . how old is he? id be a careful on too many mealworms theyre exoskeleton is hard to digest and could potentially compact him

yes, how old is he? Regardless you don't want to overfeed. That is 30 some odd feeders. That is a too excessive even if he is young or not.

yes, how old is he? Regardless you don't want to overfeed. That is 30 some odd feeders. That is a too excessive even if he is young or not.

Yea he is young about 4 months or so... He just keeps eating ill not give him anymore today i just figured that if he was hungry to let him eat. Now that i know he likes worms a lot im going to try to give him a bit more of a variety

Yea he is young about 4 months or so... He just keeps eating ill not give him anymore today i just figured that if he was hungry to let him eat. Now that i know he likes worms a lot im going to try to give him a bit more of a variety

try and stay away from mealworms though..try a different worm with not as hard of a shell

Back
Top Bottom