A glowing review!

SueAndHerZoo

Established Member
I have no idea if this is the right section of the forum to write a review so, mods, please feel fee to move it or delete it if it's not. But I just had the most incredible chameleon purchasing experience I could have ever hoped for: the seller was Fram's Chams. I had heard good things about them and since it was only about an hour's drive from my home I decided to go pick up a baby veiled rather than have it shipped. WOW - what a place! My head is still spinning from seeing the amazing set-up and I'm amazed at how healthy, organized, and clean everything is. Honestly, I don't know how they do it. Not only are all the animals living in perfect and healthy conditions, but the owner is wonderful to work with. Replies to messages and emails quickly, very helpful, very friendly, and all around best experience I could have hoped for.

Suffice it to say, I would never purchase another reptile from anywhere but Fram's Chams. I'm sure they do an incredible job shipping their animals but if you have the luxury of picking out your own new pet from their incredible inventory, I highly recommend it - it's quite the experience and one that will confirm you absolutely chose the right breeder.
Thanks, Carolyn.....my little girl is doing great in her new home. :)
Sue

I have no idea if this is the right section of the forum to write a review so, mods, please feel fee to move it or delete it if it's not. But I just had the most incredible chameleon purchasing experience I could have ever hoped for: the seller was Fram's Chams. I had heard good things about them and since it was only about an hour's drive from my home I decided to go pick up a baby veiled rather than have it shipped. WOW - what a place! My head is still spinning from seeing the amazing set-up and I'm amazed at how healthy, organized, and clean everything is. Honestly, I don't know how they do it. Not only are all the animals living in perfect and healthy conditions, but the owner is wonderful to work with. Replies to messages and emails quickly, very helpful, very friendly, and all around best experience I could have hoped for.

Suffice it to say, I would never purchase another reptile from anywhere but Fram's Chams. I'm sure they do an incredible job shipping their animals but if you have the luxury of picking out your own new pet from their incredible inventory, I highly recommend it - it's quite the experience and one that will confirm you absolutely chose the right breeder.
Thanks, Carolyn.....my little girl is doing great in her new home. :)
Sue
Awwww! You are so sweet. I loved meeting you and your husband. We don't get too many local sales, so when we do it is fun to share our passion in person! Thank you so much for your kind words and if you ever need ANYTHING just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom