A few pictures of Luie and Camille

They are lovely Jann! I love your pics, especially of Luie and I love that tail pic, he's brill! I love how he always looks like he's smiling. Tommy is a happy 'champer' too! :D Like you said, the males are different and I am loving having Tommy around.:D

I paste all the pictures in jaspers cage so he has something to look up too!! One can only hope for a cham that looks like that :D Have a nice Big Chicken Day

Keep an eye on Jasper and make sure that he's not scared of the pictures.......he might think it's a real chameleon. :eek:

Thanks Lindsey and Nosybe. I do have Luie and Camille eggs due to hatch early spring. I'll be posting plenty of pictures. :)

Watch the f-stop and exposure!

When you are taking a portrait eye must be in focus. In order to have the body in focus as well, increase the f-stop as needed. If f-stop is too high, you photo will turn out dark (or blurry if you are in auto mode).

Try shooting manual. First set the camera to the desired f-stop, take a test photo. if the depth you want is right. Set the correct exposure while looking at the light meter in the viewfinder. The dot should be in the middle of -2...-1...0...1...2 the meter. At this state check your exposure time. If it's below 1 / [current focal length] your photo will turn out blurry. You need more light at this stage. The sun and the flash is your friend.

Hope if this helps. Keep up the good work!

Watch the f-stop and exposure!

When you are taking a portrait eye must be in focus. In order to have the body in focus as well, increase the f-stop as needed. If f-stop is too high, you photo will turn out dark (or blurry if you are in auto mode).

Try shooting manual. First set the camera to the desired f-stop, take a test photo. if the depth you want is right. Set the correct exposure while looking at the light meter in the viewfinder. The dot should be in the middle of -2...-1...0...1...2 the meter. At this state check your exposure time. If it's below 1 / [current focal length] your photo will turn out blurry. You need more light at this stage. The sun and the flash is your friend.

Hope if this helps. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much! :)

Back
Top Bottom