A Few Pictures of Elly

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Elly's 3 1/2 months old now and I wanted to share a few pictures. She's doing well but still quite tiny.

Elly3andahalfmonths11511023.jpg

Elly3andahalfmonths11511019.jpg

Elly3andahalfmonths11511016.jpg

Elly3andahalfmonths11511014.jpg

Elly3andahalfmonths11511026.jpg

Jann, she looks so much bigger in the pictures! I am so glad I got to meet her in person. She is just precious!!!!

Iirc, Elly was the sole survivor of the retained clutch that Camille laid. She is a real little fighter and she's just the cutest l'il green friend ever!:D

Aww she's such a cutie! And she looks significantly bigger, which hopefully isn't just the photos. But she does look like she's developing really well, even if it is slowly!

Elly is very cute, and the way her Mom and Dad look like she will be awesome. If you ever decide to breed yours again, I would love to get 1 or 2 or???? So are you still going to the Repticon show tomorrow?

Aww she's such a cutie! And she looks significantly bigger, which hopefully isn't just the photos. But she does look like she's developing really well, even if it is slowly!

No!! she should stay small, I would love to always have a baby, and I know Jann would also, as long as she is healthy, Right Jann? She is just so sweet who would want her to change?

Aww Jann she is a little big girl now!

Elly glows just as much as her parents. You sure have beautiful chameleons :)

Back
Top Bottom