TreelionsUK

Just a few of my boys:)

Yukki2.jpg

Yukki.jpg

Ankareamafana2.jpg

Pesto.jpg

Enzo1-1.jpg

Yummie.jpg

always supplying us with the fresh pics! :D thanks as always dude, and your guys look great! btw, what is that little black thing hanging in the first pic? Not the one in the middle, but the one to the left...looks like a smashed straw. Thanks bud.

Jim

Aww, your chams are gorgeous, hope mine turns out as nicely as yours!

My male ambilobe panther cham - 3 months old - (still with no name as yet!)
Eating...
DSC01514.jpg

Hanging upside down, the acrobat...
DSC01506.jpg

the stand up comedian, sorry...chameleon
DSC01513.jpg

and ... oh, do i look like a branch, lol
DSC01490.jpg

Last edited:
always supplying us with the fresh pics! :D thanks as always dude, and your guys look great! btw, what is that little black thing hanging in the first pic? Not the one in the middle, but the one to the left...looks like a smashed straw. Thanks bud.

Jim

Cheers Jim,Thanks for your comments man!!!
The black thing is a drip system nozzle:D

Luke

Those are some wonderful critters you have there! As for the three month old animal, i am sure his color will bloom, and drop your jaw as some many do! Man, i wish i could get a Nosy Mitsio, but i dont have the time or funding at the present...it will have to be sometime in the future, but you never know when=)

thanks,
-Jake

Cheers Jim,Thanks for your comments man!!!
The black thing is a drip system nozzle:D

Luke

Awesome Luke, thats what I thought!... would you mind explaining how it works? I was thinking of doing the same but wasnt sure how to. Thanks again :)

Jim

Treelions where do you get all those bugs that you feed your chams... the only thnig i can find at the pet stores are crickets and meal worms??

Awesome Luke, thats what I thought!... would you mind explaining how it works? I was thinking of doing the same but wasnt sure how to. Thanks again :)

Jim

Bump :) You mind sharing how your drip system is setup and/or works? thanks bud.

Jim

Hey.. what is that he's eating? NICE pics man!!! ALL of you have wonderful chams! Can't wait til I get my second male. I'll have pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom