A few more feeders?

HiroProtagonist

So, I've got 3 different feeders that my chameleons love- Hornworms, Butterworms, and crickets (sometimes). They'll eat pretty well as long as I'm constantly alternating between those 3.

What they DONT seem to be very interested in are mealworms and silkworms...and right now, roaches are out of the question.

What do your chameleons love to eat?? Or what feeder insects are there that aren't on the 'standard' list?

I have 2 Veileds and a jack. Their order of preference is:
Silkworms
Dubias
Butter Worms
Wax Worms

*I only feed crickets when I feel like making a special trip to the store to buy them. All 3 love to chase them and eat them though . . .

Just the beginnings of a menu...

Heidi Flightless flies
Melangoster Flightless Flies
Firebats
Mini Mealies & other Grain worms
Sowbugs, Pillbugs, Isopods
Waxworms
Butterworms
Silkworms
Superworms
Mealworms
Pheonix worm
Soldier Flies (Pheonix flies)
King Mealworms
Grasshoppers
Roaches
Moths
Potato Bugs
Mantids
Stickbugs
Mice/Pinkies/fuzzies
Rat Pups
Beetles
Locusts

Just the beginnings of a menu...

Heidi Flightless flies
Melangoster Flightless Flies
Firebats
Mini Mealies & other Grain worms
Sowbugs, Pillbugs, Isopods
Waxworms
Butterworms
Silkworms
Superworms
Mealworms
Pheonix worm
Soldier Flies (Pheonix flies)
King Mealworms
Grasshoppers
Roaches
Moths
Potato Bugs
Mantids
Stickbugs
Mice/Pinkies/fuzzies
Rat Pups
Beetles
Locusts
Will, In the south in the summer we have tons of the brown flying beetles that come to the porch light. I assume their everywhere across the nation though I don't know that for a fact. Would they be safe to feed to my chams. I already feed my chams the grubs that these beetles come from and they are by far my chameleons favorite food. If so, could these be gutloaded or would they be safe without gutloading. I also feed my chams wild grasshoppers. They are very easy to gutload though. Thanks for any info. David

Back
Top Bottom