A different type of cham.

Rbutcher1

My veiled chameleon Thor recently passed (after about 6 years) recently and am considering a new cham. I also have good experience with Jackson's. I keep seeing these different types of chameleons such as two horned or elliot's. There is a ton of info about veils, Jackson's and Panthers out there but very little about these lesser known species. Are they similar to other types. Are they worth looking into? Maybe I should just bite the bullet and finally get a panther or another veil. I live in Arizona so it's a bit dryer here but i manage to keep the humidity up with spraying and live plants. Any thoughts would help.

A poster a couple days ago posted a pic of an Ambilobe panther chameleon that he either acquired or has (I forget) but it had the most striking colors and so was so #tight ! Have a look if interested; good luck !

I have a rare chameleon furcifer willsii, not a lot of info on then but if you research the area they are from and try to understand the weather patterns keeping them isn’t that hard. Find ppl who have had the species in the past to see how they took care of then and what worked for them. It’s a lot of work but it was worth it for me

A poster a couple days ago posted a pic of an Ambilobe panther chameleon that he either acquired or has (I forget) but it had the most striking colors and so was so #tight ! Have a look if interested; good luck !

Not getting another cham until tax time. Maybe I should spoil myself with a panther. They are beautiful but I've never spent 300 bucks on an animal outside of a vet visit.

I have a rare chameleon furcifer willsii, not a lot of info on then but if you research the area they are from and try to understand the weather patterns keeping them isn’t that hard. Find ppl who have had the species in the past to see how they took care of then and what worked for them. It’s a lot of work but it was worth it for me

Thank you for the idea.

I've been seeing Willsii for sale a bunch for the past 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom