a couple of recent videos of me and dizzy!

:D:D:D Awwww! She's gorgeous! Friendly chameleons are just the best! Amy walked right out onto my hand today and it was lovely as she doesn't do it that often any more. I just put her back in and turned around and there was my Tommy at the bottom of his viv scratching at the door to come out too!:D:D You got yourself a very special lady-cham there!

thank you very much, she went through a stage of what seemed to be hatred but now in her new home she is back to normal. she loves coming out so much now.

I don't know what I would do if I could not handle my chameleon. He is a big teddy Bear and even when he is in his huge outdoor cage he comes crawling to the door or whatever side I am standing at. Your girl looks beautiful and your enclosure looks great also!!!!!

I don't know what I would do if I could not handle my chameleon. He is a big teddy Bear and even when he is in his huge outdoor cage he comes crawling to the door or whatever side I am standing at. Your girl looks beautiful and your enclosure looks great also!!!!!

I'm gratefull! Yeah she lovely and she is rather attentive, wish I could have an open enclosure for her but it's not realistic or ok, I guess that's one of the many benefits of you living in Florida so I envy you!!
Thanks for having a look.

Back
Top Bottom