A couple of Mitis babies

Rottsko

Avid Member
These guys hatched before any of the other eggs. In fact they hatched 3 months before any of the other eggs!

Male 1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375839659.934224.jpg

Male 2
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375839679.063896.jpg

Sang! Don't get me all hooked on Mitis babies too!!! Haha! Those are some good looking boys.

Lol! You and I both know I wouldn't do such a thing...or would I??? You're already addicted so I don't think I need to do too much. ;)

I have these two younger mitis boys and I have a petty good feeling about these guys. Thae guys are both a little over a month old.

I'm 99%sure this guy is going to turn out RED!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376237459.402388.jpg

Couldn't get a good pic of his colors but this guy I'm pretty sure is going to turn out yellow :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376237508.852695.jpg

Thx! I'm looking for a specific trait on from this pairing...yellow body with blue bars.

well, if your going to make Michigan colored cham - I just may have to get one too - :p GO BLUE !!
my husband would like the red one, OSU vs Michigan is always a fun day here ;)
they are all so stunning :D

Wow! Those boys looks awesome. Some very handsome little men. :)

thx jann! i love watching them grow. the thing that gets me every time is just how fast they double, triple, quadruple in size. just amazing.

well, if your going to make Michigan colored cham - I just may have to get one too - :p GO BLUE !!
my husband would like the red one, OSU vs Michigan is always a fun day here ;)
they are all so stunning :D

lol. i can taylor to both of you. yellow body and blue bars and an all red cham for your husband. :)

You got me, Sang. You got me real good. I thought you had mitsio's... :mad:

But those are some beautiful boys!! :D

These guys hatched before any of the other eggs. In fact they hatched 3 months before any of the other eggs!

Male 1
View attachment 83687

Male 2
View attachment 83688

If I had the room for one, I'd buy one from you right now. But unfortunately that cage of mine that you saw is occupado :(

....And if I bought another one, I'm sure my wife would kill me, lol. Maybe later though....

Noki is a beauty also BTW. My next purchase is coming from you ;)

aaaawwww. new babies. :)

Attachments

• 2013-08-14T10-18-06_0.jpg
    2013-08-14T10-18-06_0.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 2013-08-14T10-18-06_2.jpg
    2013-08-14T10-18-06_2.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 50
They are so awesome and cute! My first 2 clutches are in the incubator right now, and I CAN'T wait to see what pops out:D Why does the wait have to be soooo long:eek:

They are so awesome and cute! My first 2 clutches are in the incubator right now, and I CAN'T wait to see what pops out:D Why does the wait have to be soooo long:eek:
the wait for eggs to hatch is excruciating. it's even harder when it's a new locale or a new pairing. i've got some eggs that were laid last month and this month i'm really excited to see hatch.

Back
Top Bottom