a couple new reptiles

Gavinsons

So I finally got my female Ambilobe blue bar to go along with my male. recieved her thursday from Junglefries and she is awesome. Fat little thing and only took her a few minutes to eat a few crickets when she got here. The other i picked up yesterday at a reptile show is a bearded dragon. My son has been wanting one so i finally broke down and got him one. He is a leather back, about 3-4 months old. here are a couple pictures.

Attachments

• dragon.jpg
    dragon.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 112
  • female panther.jpg
    female panther.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 108
So I finally got my female Ambilobe blue bar to go along with my male. recieved her thursday from Junglefries and she is awesome. Fat little thing and only took her a few minutes to eat a few crickets when she got here. The other i picked up yesterday at a reptile show is a bearded dragon. My son has been wanting one so i finally broke down and got him one. He is a leather back, about 3-4 months old. here are a couple pictures.

Very Nice! Congrats on the new pets! Junglefries...ME NEXT! :)

I gave up the one female I REALLY wanted to keep. Decision was between her and her sister. I have a little motto 'if I want to keep it, then that is the one to be shipped'. Glad you liked her. I still find myself forgetting I sent her specifically. I keep looking for her, only to remember I sent her out. On the plus side, I noticed Elroy (male I kept) out of the corner of my eye earlier today, and got all excited. Who's he? There are so many, I am starting to recycle them in thoughts. :D thanks.

she is great, she will be well cared for. i have her in a small reptibreeze cage now until she gets a little bigger and will transfer her to her adult cage that i custom built for her and her boyfriend. Thanks again

My rule of thumb for cage upgrades is simple. I use the 16"x16"x20" up to about 3-4 months, with minimal vines. Just enough for security and hiding. It has to be easy for food finding. Small cham + small prey = HARD to find. I prefer to let a couple feeders die, if not needed. Mist frequently smaller amounts, to make feeders scurry around. Even the 16"x16"x30", I use the same logic. Only the 36" tall cages are fully loaded with foliage. Good luck and thanks, again. Any ?, please pm or email me.

Back
Top Bottom