A big shout out, lllreptile,julio,flchams

bg7mm

been a beginning to a wonderful adventure with our chams. three months ago we decided to fall head first into this endeavor. I have to send a big mention to

LLLreptiles. you guys treated us like friends. the chams we received from you were all in super condition and very tame. some extremely beautiful chameleons . numerous emails and phone calls were met with the most helpful kindest people we could ask for, we will be doing a lot more business in the future, thank you for all you did for me. I visit your website daily for anything new (wink) you guys are truly an asset to this community . business wise? unsurpassed . we were never treated like a number and that's saying a lot of you guys. on a side note the chams we aquried from you are treated like royalty. their all enjoying their new home. they've not tried any Cajun cuisine yet because I haven't figured out how to make cricket etouffee. maybe cricket gumbo? thanks guys

Julio, a member here. I have to mention you for the wonderful BB ambilobe panther male we received today. although a little scare with the shipping which had nothing to do with you. your helpful communication and BB we received was much more than we had hoped for. the most beautiful cham anyone could be proud to own. his disposition is wonderful. extremely friendly and his appetite, well , he was a little hungry on arrival after spending two days in shipping. I think his overnight in Orleans was due to a trip to bourbon street although he didn't have any mardi gras beads around his neck on arrival, he did seem to have a big smile on his face. thank you for sending us such a beautiful chameleon. I give you my word he will be well taken care of in his new home. thanks julio

FLchams, the big male veiled we acquired from you is healthy and doing great here. as far as I can tell he's enjoying his laid back life in south Louisiana. he loves his time spent outside in the hot and humid climate. he's shown his true self a few times but expected . we're very patient with this spirited fellow. he's got an appetite of a horse. thanks micheal

sincerely

Bud Guidry

p.s. big thanks to the wonderful people here

D'awwwwwwwww

Thank you for such sweet words!! I've passed along your thanks to the ladies (and gentlemen) at the warehouse, who were likely the ones helping you along. :) They will appreciate hearing how much they helped you.

Glad your chams are settling in and doing well!! Keep enjoying them - and be sure to send us pictures on Facebook or through email, I'll share them in the company newsletter!

-Jen

Back
Top Bottom