9 Month male Nosy be to small?

Is 77g to small for a 9 month old male nosy be? I have little to no real life exposure for size comparison and all pictures of other boys around the same age seem so much brighter and larger in color. I posted his cage conditions and things seem to be in order.

My only concern is I have a DIY cage (from the site sponsor) and I heard the mesh can effect the uvb rating..any solutions or am I just being to worried?

Is 77g to small for a 9 month old male nosy be? I have little to no real life exposure for size comparison and all pictures of other boys around the same age seem so much brighter and larger in color. I posted his cage conditions and things seem to be in order.

My only concern is I have a DIY cage (from the site sponsor) and I heard the mesh can effect the uvb rating..any solutions or am I just being to worried?
They all grow at different rates. I have a 4 mo old ambilobe that is bigger than my 8 mo old ambilobe from another clutch. Genetics plays big role.
The more important question is, is he healthy? No sunken eys no ribs showing, eats well drinks enough?
As far as the screen cage, it does filter out some of the UVB. The bulbs differ by manf and best to call them to discuss the min distance they can be to your pet through a screen cage. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom