9 mo old Ambanja pics

carol5208

Chameleon Enthusiast
So little Boomer is coming along nicely! He is one of the GREENESt Ambanjas I have seen! Tail stripes starting to come in with hints of red. Threw in a pic of old man Lenny. He is around 5 yrs plus I am guessing now(hatch date is conflicting) and not the most colorful cham so I don't post much. He is super sweet and I am glad I can spoil him in his senior years!

Attachments

• WP_20130625_003.jpg
    WP_20130625_003.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 226
  • WP_20130625_005.jpg
    WP_20130625_005.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 288
  • WP_20130625_011.jpg
    WP_20130625_011.jpg
    265.9 KB · Views: 269
  • WP_20130625_024.jpg
    WP_20130625_024.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 215
Boomer is looking amazing! And I'm glad to see that Lenny is still doing well. I'm glad that he's in retirement with you!

thanks everyone!! Jann, you are too kind..."a handsome senior"" lol I guess they age just like us and lose their pizazz!!

thanks everyone!! Jann, you are too kind..."a handsome senior"" lol I guess they age just like us and lose their pizazz!!

Carol, seniors are handsome in their own way. My Jr still looks handsome to me but by no means does he look like he did when he was two. ;)

Carol, seniors are handsome in their own way. My Jr still looks handsome to me but by no means does he look like he did when he was two. ;)

I know what you mean. You look at Lenny and you can just tell he is an old boy. He has a few imperfections here and there that he came with. He still has that damn edema but today it was not too visible.

I really hope you breed this boy. His genetics need to be passed on.

I think I would do it locally with someone when he gets a little older but I would never ship him anywhere. Me, myself would not be interested in the whole breeding and baby rearing thing! Have you ever gone on the Kammer FB page?. There is an Ambanja called Spiderman that was WC and one of the coolest Ambanjas I have ever seen. He is just a rainbow of colors but not green like this guy. Ed Kammer said he has a little bit of Spiderman in him passed on down the line. :)

Awe Carol, I always love seeing photos of your boys. It is incredible how far Boomer has come. And Lenny looks like he is doing great for 5+ years. You're a fantastic owner!

Boomer looks awesome Carol! I love the contrasting blue/ green combination. Keep up the good work.

Oh and congrats to your #@*@# Blackhawks! :mad:

Boomer looks awesome Carol! I love the contrasting blue/ green combination. Keep up the good work.

Oh and congrats to your #@*@# Blackhawks! :mad:

Thanks Stewart! I forgot you were a Bruins fan! Sorry!! It was a great series though. I never thought we were going to win that game. I thought game 7 in Chicagoi for sure.

I think I would do it locally with someone when he gets a little older but I would never ship him anywhere. Me, myself would not be interested in the whole breeding and baby rearing thing! Have you ever gone on the Kammer FB page?. There is an Ambanja called Spiderman that was WC and one of the coolest Ambanjas I have ever seen. He is just a rainbow of colors but not green like this guy. Ed Kammer said he has a little bit of Spiderman in him passed on down the line. :)

Yeah I have seen that boy I believe. I love Kammers... Luckily I ended up with one of their boys as a third hand buy but I love him to death!

Thanks Stewart! I forgot you were a Bruins fan! Sorry!! It was a great series though. I never thought we were going to win that game. I thought game 7 in Chicagoi for sure.

I think pretty much everyone thought it would go to game 7. Who would have every thought it possible they'd turn it around so fast and so close to the end of the game! That's the way the puck slides I guess!

Back
Top Bottom