8.5 month female acting weird

Takara

Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - Ambanja female from screameleons, [born 4/25] 8.5 months old. got her on 11/18

Handling - not too often, but if it's a sunny day I'll try to get her in the sun

Feeding - crix, superworms, hornworms

Supplements - calcium every feeding, d3 every other week, multi vit opposite d3 every other week

Watering - habba mister, i try to give her more privacy now so haven't seen her drink in a while

Fecal Description - everything looks good

Cage Info:
Cage Type - screen cage, all fake vines and sticks

Lighting - reptisun 5.0 and daylight bulb 12 hours

Temperature - 82 high in direct basking spot, dips to 65 on cold nights

Humidity - 60-75% at the bottom of cage

Plants - none

Placement - in corner not too close to anything

Location - new england

Current Problem - it was a cold night last night, but today she was dark and had her neck all swollen out, and again later in the day. i was thinking maybe because the cold but she is still doing it.

my concern is she may be gravid?

i have a small container in her cage with reef sand but she isn't digging

How should I take pics to help you guys?

Takara,

Please send some pics to [email protected]. After I take a look, we can discuss more by phone or email. When they flare their neck out, it is usually just stretching or a defensive posture. I'd like to take a look to make sure we are on the same page.

Vince

Takara,

Please send some pics to [email protected]. After I take a look, we can discuss more by phone or email. When they flare their neck out, it is usually just stretching or a defensive posture. I'd like to take a look to make sure we are on the same page.

Vince

I'll probably put together a few questions and email you guys, I really didn't want to bombard you guys with questions if it was nothing.

She seems to be acting fine now, I just get a little jumpy with her because I read about so many females getting egg bound and I really want to avoid it.

Just got off the phone with Vince because she was digging in a pot in her cage. I'm really glad I got her from him, when I talk to him, I feel like I'm talking to a real hobbyist rather than a company.

Back
Top Bottom