7 Month Nosy Be Male--Phoenix AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgil

I am preparing for college and need to find a good home for my little cham. I thought this could work, but things have changed. Because I need to sell the whole set up, I’m delivering only to those in the state of Arizona or those willing to meet halfway with my half in state.

Tannin is a lovely 7 mo male Nosy Be Panther that I’ve had for about 4 months. He is very healthy and active, has good urates, both hand and cup feeds well. Though he doesn’t puff or hiss at me, handling seems to panic him, so I avoid it. (He does puff at the camera.) He’s 8” nose to tail tip. Rest colors are light blue with red rain or brown; hunting colors are a brighter blue with dark bars. Greaseball is on his dam’s side. I’ve gutloaded his feeders by Sandrachameleon’s guidelines and dusted with Miner-All Outdoor plain cal ~4 days/week and Repashy LoD ~3 days/week. He has been well cared for and I want to find a good home for him.

The entire set up comes with him. This includes:

1 Aquazamp Low Profile RainDome with reservoir, pump, black tubing, tube clips, directions; in great condition, only used 4 months
1 minutes timer that came with the RainDome
1 2x2x4 aluminum screen cage from DIY Cages with 5 drain holes in center of the floor
2 sheets of shower curtain each cut to fit one side of the cage
1 Sylvania light timer
1 bulb fixture for 18” Reptisun from DIY Cages
1 Reptisun 5.0, 4 months old
1 clamp lamp with a month-old 40w incandescent
1 drainage table that I built if desired
1 drainage bucket
1 three oz bottle Repashy LoD
1 six oz bottle Sticky Tongue Farms Miner-All Outdoor plain calcium
1 dubia colony that definitely needs to go too! Started last summer with about 25 adults, only been used by this one cham. I can’t guess how many there are now.
2 ZooMed mini heat pads (1 new, 1 used)
1 sixteen oz bag Repashy Bug Burger, only ¼ cup used
Some extra egg flats

Includes cage furnishings—2 hanging pothos (soil covered with smooth rocks), 1 fake vine, and various branches

I have more pictures if interested!

$350 local delivery/meet halfway
Please email (rather than PM) any questions: [email protected]

Thanks,
Emily Dunnan

Attachments

• IMG_1348.jpg
    IMG_1348.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 313
  • cage2.jpg
    cage2.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 231