6 small bumps

shineru

I have a female vield chameleon and she cant be more than 5months old or so and i have meet a breeader who has tould me she looks wounderfull but i noticed lately that on one side of her body she has this lilke 6 bumps and like the look like its part of her bones structer but im not sure if its just normal if shes been eggwound? i have also recently changed her fake flowers to reall plants because she trys to eat them, well any info will be apreciated.

My chams got em too I hear its normal and seen many other chams with them as long as we are thinking the same thing ur came should be ok you should definitely post pics

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Tinny tummy puffed up.jpg

ALSOOO MAJOR PROBLEM & YES I kNOW.

i have been gut loading the crickets but having been dusting them and since i noticed she started developing this problem that could off been cause of lack of vit A or D3 or so on so i bough this dust that has everything it's call " REPTIVITE" & WELL AFTER THE 4Th! dAy.. -__- " YEs i know i coulda killed her "
i noticed my mistake and stop dusting the crickets with that and so today im going down to the petstore across town to buy her the right stuff but i dont know if what im seeing on her now part of my mistakes in the past ?:confused:

ALSOOO MAJOR PROBLEM & YES I kNOW.

i have been gut loading the crickets but having been dusting them and since i noticed she started developing this problem that could off been cause of lack of vit A or D3 or so on so i bough this dust that has everything it's call " REPTIVITE" & WELL AFTER THE 4Th! dAy.. -__- " YEs i know i coulda killed her "
i noticed my mistake and stop dusting the crickets with that and so today im going down to the petstore across town to buy her the right stuff but i dont know if what im seeing on her now part of my mistakes in the past ?:confused:

Four days using Reptivite is NOT a problem.
I dont think I'm seeing what the bumps thing is either. Cham looks okay to me.

Are you sure the bumps are not just her ribs? Baby chameleons especially can look kinda ribby, and those bumps could simply be her puffing out her body and you seeing the ends of her ribs. Her pictures look fine to me, especially for a cham coming from a petstore! She is pretty.

Thank you everyone and sandra but the first two pics are the one where you can see the bumps, and yes they r her rip cages but the vet saw her n tould me her self she seem to have broken rips she then tould me 250 for x ray would confirm this but she said for that amounth of money i could just buy a new one and either way there isnt much i can do about her broken rips?

Your Cham looks fine. Chams have a split rib so they can flatten to paper thin size. Check out this skeleton image attached. Do you see the 'bumps' you were worried about?

Attachments

• chameleon skeleton.jpg
    chameleon skeleton.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 842
i can understand what your talking about but no maybe tomorrow ill take her out n take more pics of her rips for a better look

Back
Top Bottom