6 month old jackson chameleon

20190302_182225.jpg
I'm a Dinah Shore ... I likes hiddin' from my Daddy and playin' peekaboo, long rain showers and the smell of crickets in the morning.

Wanted to say Thank You for the good information I received yesterday. Anyone who has any tidbits or peculiar info and or stories that they think would be useful for a newbie to the art chameleon rearing. I've had iguanas, red tail boa,White's treefrogs, horned toads.... Chameleons are some fickle little buggers. 20190302_182225.jpg

View attachment 225867I'm a Dinah Shore ... I likes hiddin' from my Daddy and playin' peekaboo, long rain showers and the smell of crickets in the morning.

Wanted to say Thank You for the good information I received yesterday. Anyone who has any tidbits or peculiar info and or stories that they think would be useful for a newbie to the art chameleon rearing. I've had iguanas, red tail boa,White's treefrogs, horned toads.... Chameleons are some fickle little buggers. View attachment 225867
Lmao, he likes playing peekaboo? Like really?

Sometimes I wish I could stay home 24/7
oh trust me you don't, I go to school and even then its just too much alone time. although having Apollo has been better but its just too much time to yourself lol.

View attachment 225867I'm a Dinah Shore ... I likes hiddin' from my Daddy and playin' peekaboo, long rain showers and the smell of crickets in the morning.

Wanted to say Thank You for the good information I received yesterday. Anyone who has any tidbits or peculiar info and or stories that they think would be useful for a newbie to the art chameleon rearing. I've had iguanas, red tail boa,White's treefrogs, horned toads.... Chameleons are some fickle little buggers. View attachment 225867
chameleons are great little things, your girl looks amazing. jacksons are the only ones where I'm not afraid of the females lol, they don't lay eggs they live birth so no lay bin!!!!

Back
Top Bottom