6' Ficus trees On Sale!

I guess ill be going home via 60-15-91-57 instead of the normal.... 60-57 heheheh

OR make it interesting and go.... 60-15-91-71-carbon canyon..... :D

Shoot.... that the farthest southern HD in corona... damn it!

I am at hd right now. Damn $10 hibiscus! $5 sunflowers

Kev, Last 2 weeks ago, I was driving around Gale ave (exit Nogales 60 Freeway go north and Gale turn left then go straight all the way. The nursery will be on your right).
Remember long time ago, I posted an out of business nursery "Wynsong" that sold everything 50% off?
Lo and behold, even with that sale, they still could not sell all of their inventories and apparently they decided to still open until everything sold out.

They still open now (idk how much longer).
I bought 5-6 feet Hibiscus for 8 dollars.
I will be checking that place again tomorrow to look for a japanese maple tree.
They used to sell bulk to homedepot, lowes, etc that is why they have rows upon rows of plants. I saw some Ficus as well.. But, it just ridiculously too tall for any chameleon cages. :)
and, they sold out of umbrella tree. Care to guess why? :D :D :D

No trees mate??:confused:

I went back and got 17 of them...I don't mess around....:cool:

-Jay

I got three Ficus, one sunflower pot with like 5 sunflowers in the pot, one very bushy scheflera that has a TON of potential and a very nice hibiscus, good size too that has a bunch of blossoms just waiting to open up :D

I might go back and get a couple more ficus...... my GF had a good idea... we have a small patio sorta thing outside our bedroom window... and if the blinds are open we see into someones living room and kitchen..... and they see into our bedroom.......... we thought we might put the ficus there for now to let them get bigger.... but half the tree would be covered by the railing and wouldn't get sun (we can't put them on top of the rail because there is a walkway below....). So I am thinking we get two maybe three more for blocking the window... visual and sound barrier.... for us and them.... we hear them talking and watching TV... :rolleyes:

Kev, Last 2 weeks ago, I was driving around Gale ave (exit Nogales 60 Freeway go north and Gale turn left then go straight all the way. The nursery will be on your right).
Remember long time ago, I posted an out of business nursery "Wynsong" that sold everything 50% off?
Lo and behold, even with that sale, they still could not sell all of their inventories and apparently they decided to still open until everything sold out.

They still open now (idk how much longer).
I bought 5-6 feet Hibiscus for 8 dollars.
I will be checking that place again tomorrow to look for a japanese maple tree.
They used to sell bulk to homedepot, lowes, etc that is why they have rows upon rows of plants. I saw some Ficus as well.. But, it just ridiculously too tall for any chameleon cages. :)
and, they sold out of umbrella tree. Care to guess why? :D :D :D

Do they have any mulberry trees??!!? :confused:

I'll check tomorrow.
But, for mulberry, you might be interested in buying it online.
Seriously. I bought one for 4 dollars (4 feet tall) + shipping.
Best to buy during spring. So, you might still able to get it now. They sold this by season.

I got three Ficus, one sunflower pot with like 5 sunflowers in the pot, one very bushy scheflera that has a TON of potential and a very nice hibiscus, good size too that has a bunch of blossoms just waiting to open up :D

I might go back and get a couple more ficus...... my GF had a good idea... we have a small patio sorta thing outside our bedroom window... and if the blinds are open we see into someones living room and kitchen..... and they see into our bedroom.......... we thought we might put the ficus there for now to let them get bigger.... but half the tree would be covered by the railing and wouldn't get sun (we can't put them on top of the rail because there is a walkway below....). So I am thinking we get two maybe three more for blocking the window... visual and sound barrier.... for us and them.... we hear them talking and watching TV... :rolleyes:

Nice, I'm glad atleast one person took advantage of the sweet deal. I got an umbrella there about 2 months ago, for $20. It was in a 14" pot and was seriously huge. I took it apart and made (4) 10" pot Umbrellas and they look fantastic. That Home Depot has seriously good deals at times.

-Jay

Nice, I'm glad atleast one person took advantage of the sweet deal. I got an umbrella there about 2 months ago, for $20. It was in a 14" pot and was seriously huge. I took it apart and made (4) 10" pot Umbrellas and they look fantastic. That Home Depot has seriously good deals at times.

-Jay

Their garden center is really nice too, had a lot of stuff and it was busy. I go into a HD by me and NO ONE is in them

I'll check tomorrow.
But, for mulberry, you might be interested in buying it online.
Seriously. I bought one for 4 dollars (4 feet tall) + shipping.
Best to buy during spring. So, you might still able to get it now. They sold this by season.

shoot didn't see this post.... I saw it in my email and was like "HUH? how did I miss this...."

But anyway.... where online did you buy from? and how much was shipping?

it was on special then..
Shipping is 10 dollars.
so, it's about 20-ish.
The lame part is I totally forgot where I buy it.
i remember I just google "buy morus alba tree"

and pick one of the site that come out.
:eek:
The tree arrive dormant (stripped from any leaves) and branches.
Just one long 4 feet stick with roots wrapped up in a wet newspaper with saw dust.
Stick it in a pot of soil then water it well. Within 2 weeks, leaves started to bud.
That's why it is seasonal i think..

Back
Top Bottom