6-8month old female panthers

Gotscammed7

Hi,
I have a few females that are around 6-9 months of age not 100% sure. One of the females loses balance on a branch. They look bloated to me.
Was trying figure out supplies I need for 3 laying bins. Was looking purchase these on Amazon.
Just dont even know where to start. Just don't want them to die from not laying eggs Infertile of course.
Just heard alot of bad things with females an Just not panther species but females are alot alike.
Will take photos of them tomorrow. Lights went down don't wanna disturb them.

Hi and welcome to the forums!
For the lay bins, you want to get a plastic container that is at least 10 inches long and 10 inches wide, and fill it with at least 6 inches of washed play sand. Make sure the playsand is moist enough so that the sand doesn’t collapse on your chameleon while she is digging, but not so wet that it’s nasty mush that doesn’t hold it’s shape at all. You can test this out by digging a hole with a spoon. Once the lay in is set up, put a stick or branch into the lay in to give your chameleon access to the lay bin, and then put a thin sheet over the front of the cage for privacy, because your chameleon may not lay if she sees you while digging, making her egg bound. Her lights can go on and off at normal times, and if her lights go off while she is digging, she might even sleep in her hole! I know this is a lot of stuff, and I was super stressed out when my Cham laid her eggs for the first time, but you just gotta take it one step at a time, and we are here to help if you need any.😄
(I am no expert, and I am still learning new things like you, but experienced chameleon keepers will also be here to help, and hopefully I didn’t give you false info)

Hello, yes yes. Pics please!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210908-135358_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210908-135358_Chrome.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom