6.4 Earthquake in California

Snow in the north, tornadoes in the Midwest, hurricanes in the south, earthquakes in the west. Every place has its its cons and pros. I’m happy with my snow in PA lol. I’d be scared as sh*** being hit by a earthquake they literally give no warning pretty much. Hope everyone families and homes are okay! :(

Snow in the north, tornadoes in the Midwest, hurricanes in the south, earthquakes in the west. Every place has its its cons and pros. I’m happy with my snow in PA lol. I’d be scared as sh*** being hit by a earthquake they literally give no warning pretty much. Hope everyone families and homes are okay! :(

We're pretty lucky in PA. Other than our sometimes cold winters and lots of rain. We have a nice tropical climate in the summer and mild spring/fall, without any major natural disaster threats

We're pretty lucky in PA. Other than our sometimes cold winters and lots of rain. We have a nice tropical climate in the summer and mild spring/fall, without any major natural disaster threats
Yep I’d rather have snow/cold weather and rain haha. It’s beautiful weather most of the year out west and the south but then you have to deal with your home being possibly destroyed. Pros and cons to each.

I loved earthquakes when I was in CA. It's like a roller coaster!

Back
Top Bottom