5 weeks of gestation

bloftis1

Avid Member
So my female panther mated with my male panther on February 9, I have noticed some different coloration, and her also going down to her bin eyeing it and then leaving. She is in her 5th week now, I’ve read it could sometimes take 5-6 weeks. She should be laying any day now correct?

Here’s a pic of her too, I just took this picture, her eating has been great as well.

Attachments

• 74D9FC3B-232D-46A3-8C51-D5BB01AFDC8A.jpeg
    74D9FC3B-232D-46A3-8C51-D5BB01AFDC8A.jpeg
    319 KB · Views: 100
If shes still eating normally then i dont think you have anything to worry about. She will probly slow down or stop eating accouple of days before she lays. As long as your lay bin is appropriate in size and substrate and youre giving her privacy i think youll be fine. If she stops eating for afew days and becomes lethargic looking and slow moving refusing to use her lay bin then i would begin to think theirs an issue.

If shes still eating normally then i dont think you have anything to worry about. She will probly slow down or stop eating accouple of days before she lays. As long as your lay bin is appropriate in size and substrate and youre giving her privacy i think youll be fine. If she stops eating for afew days and becomes lethargic looking and slow moving refusing to use her lay bin then i would begin to think theirs an issue.
Okay perfect thank you!

Back
Top Bottom